For a decade and a half, I have been carrying my office laptop and few other accessories in a trolley bag daily to office. Unlike the typical office trolley bags, which are commonly used by business class travellers, I preferred the one with a single handle. The advantage about my model is that you could hang a lunch bag or carry bag on the handle and let the trolley bag carry that weight.
Many days, on my way back
home, I stopped at a grocery store near my place. Milk was a constant purchase and
certain days other groceries also got added. Considering sustainability, most
often I carried a shopping bag which would be filled with the items purchased,
and I kept the bag near the rear seat of my car.
As soon as I reached home and
parked, I took my office bag out along with the lunch bag and I hang the latter
on the trolley bag handle. The shopping bag filled with items from the grocery
store would be next to come out. Here is when the game starts!
Invariably, I always tried to
hang the grocery bag the same way as the lunch bag. Some days it worked. But
the days when the bag is laden with lots of groceries, as soon as I start
walking, the bag will start swaying. It is as though the bag adorns a
personality of a pendulum that it starts swinging to left and right. If it
followed the exact rhythm of a pendulum, it would have been still better.
The issue is that the grocery
bag sometimes goes beyond the curves of the bag and takes a sharp turn and in
the process, it even takes me down along with the. Laws of Physics are well
applied there. I never knew this harmless looking grocery bag will teach me Physics
better than my Physics teachers during my school time! Inevitably, those are
the days I end up carrying the weight of the bag, literally on my shoulders. I
am not worried though since my worries are nothing compared to how some people
walk around carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders.
The story continues, so does
life…
No comments:
Post a Comment