One of the most challenging tasks for husbands is to accompany their wives on apparel shopping. While there are a few who actively participate in the selection process, I believe, majority get bored and resort to scrolling through reels or reading a book or even catch-up on some sleep if the couch in the store is good.
I was not a vastly different husband material till the other day, when we were at a new apparel store at Changanacherry, my hometown. As usual, more than the sarees and dress materials, what interested me was the fresh piping hot coffee served by the store which I enjoyed while seated on a sofa when my better half went through half of the collection in the store. I changed my seating position and sometimes even started with my second coffee when she proceeded with the other half of the collection.
After some time, the guilty feeling in me for not helping my sweetheart, got the better of me. I got up and checked where she was. After a quick search I found her near the section where the store kept lovely looking materials that could be stitched to perfect dresses. She was checking at a few materials and were trying to imagine how each one of them will look in certain patterns. As I joined her, she pulled me as well into the imagination duty and I tried my best to imagine and gave certain suggestions.
That was when the idea struck me! I quickly took a picture of one of the materials and asked the AI offering of Google, which is named after a banana, God knows why, to do the imagination duty on our behalf. Believe it or not, I literally went bananas after seeing the result of the imagination done by the AI assistant of Google! Every one of the material my sweetheart took went through an AI transformation process where various dress patterns were easily created and helped with the imagination.
Prompts after prompts were administered and finally as we stepped out of the apparel store, my better half had a bag full of materials with a solid set of options to create the masterpieces she wanted to work on.
AI, you are a life changer!
No comments:
Post a Comment