Sunday, February 22, 2026

Once upon a time...

Am not sure if you will believe what I am going to tell you. It was the day when, I created a flowchart for a business process. I used a pen and sketched on a paper on my diary. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I used my brain too!


The whole process was quite empowering and liberating. I thought, I wrote, I scratched, I sketched, I thought again and there it was! The result of my cerebral exercise. A beautiful child born out of sheer human perseverance.

I loved it. I owned it. It was mine. Cent percent!

I then did something else too. I created a neat representation of the flowchart using a drawing app and once done I mailed it to my business users for their validation. All that took about a day for me.

I stopped for a moment to take a sip of water when I heard a call, 'Sid, come have your dinner. You can continue your story session with grandpa later. By the way, did you finish your project?'

Sid, my adorable grandchild, ran to the kitchen. I heard him telling his mom, 'No mom. The bot was not feeling well earlier. It should be fine now. I will get it done in two minutes.'

I went back to my nostalgia, when I lived a younger life, much before AI redefined everything literally...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A love story that keeps flying...

Al Ittihad road is one of the arterial routes connecting Dubai and Sharjah. As we stay in Qusais, this has been part of my daily commute to ...