Thursday, June 13, 2019

Trip Tips


There are three types of people when it comes to travelling. Those who love to travel and explore the world around them is the first category. Then there are others who hate travelling for multiple reasons, mostly personal ones. We then have a third category who are occasional travellers.

Irrespective of the category you belong to, this is an attempt to share a few tips related to travel in general. If you are one who loves travelling, I’m sure you may have experienced some of these yourself and are welcome to make use of the rest. If you hate travelling, I’m positive that you may find some of these tips to help you to rethink on your resistance to travel since you don’t really know what you are missing!

This is a series on such tips that I keep gathering over my trips and am more than happy to share them with you. One of the best ways I thought of presenting these tips are to categorise them and provide a reference to the individual tips. These categories will evolve over a period of time and I’ll keep updating this post as and when I have something worth sharing. So make sure that you bookmark or subscribe to this page.

Trip Planning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing the beyond!

We were in Bangalore at the beginning of second decade of the millennium. The city was probably breathing its last few days as one of the co...