Saturday, February 16, 2019

Times when you failed me… my love!

Close to a decade of bachelorhood, away from my family,
A new person, a new life and I started complaining about ‘My Space’.
That’s when you taught me the feeling of togetherness,
And failed me first time… with your love!

When petty differences started to show up,
And silly fights soon became my second name.
That’s when you taught me the power of walking the same path,
And failed my ego… with your love!

Then came the toughest of tests in our life,
Where I lost all my hope and was destined to flop.
That’s when I saw the angel in you,
Who failed my despair… with your true love!

Soon enough my career hit a roadblock,
And struggling seems to be the only way of life.
You stepped in again and showed me the path out,
And failed my anguish… with your love!

Time and again I proved to be difficult,
Losing my temper among many other things.
To your full credit, you held the fort together,
And failed my qualms… totally with your love!

Promise I do, again and again,
To happily fail for you, all through my life.
If and only if, that true and pure heart of yours,
Continue to fail me in your love, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing the beyond!

We were in Bangalore at the beginning of second decade of the millennium. The city was probably breathing its last few days as one of the co...